A session with an Ryan Home Loans Finance Broker can be a real eye-opener. Once you’ve organised to meet at a time and place that suits you, here’s what to expect…
Your appointment with the Ryan Home Loans Finance Broker will take around an hour and a half.
During that time your Finance Broker will:
- Find out what you are looking for in a home loan.
- Use our software to help you choose the loan that best suits your needs from our panel of lenders.
- Calculate how much you can borrow and what your repayments will be.
- Explain the Application fees and other charges.
- Demonstrate ways you could save money on your loan.
The Finance Broker can also take you through some helpful info like:
- What is Lender’s Mortgage Insurance and will you have to pay for it?
- If you qualify for the First Home Owners Grant and how can you access it?
- Ways to free up equity in your home.
- How you could save thousands by consolidating your debts.
An appointment with a Finance Broker is totally obligation-free. Take the first step towards getting a better home loan deal, talk to an Ryan Home Loans Finance Broker today.
Meet with a broker – No charge, no obligation and at a time and place that suits you. You can also call us on 1300 962 745.
The Finance Broker will walk you through the application for the loan of your choice—if and when you are ready. Most loan applications can be lodged online but you’ll need to have some docs and info handy for the Finance Broker to see.
The docs you’ll need will depend on the type of borrower you are and the type of loan you’re after. Your Finance Broker will let you know exactly what you need to show.